Frequently Asked Questions(FAQS)


We have 1st hand experience as we live, studied, work and are parents of current students abroad.
We place our students in leading institutions abroad.
We are well established abroad & in Kenya.
We offer support, mentorship, spiritual and emotional support to International students.

What would be advisable for me to bring to my first guiding meeting?

You don't need to bring anything other than yourself to your initial counselling session since it is your counsellor's opportunity to get to know you, your dreams, and your strengths. To progress with applications, we'll require copies of your transcripts and passport, so if you can give them early in the process, it will make the process go more smoothly.

Is it important for me to make an appointment before I come?

You're more than welcome to give us a call, or contact us by completing the form on our website so that we can book you a session. We welcome dropins, and we're open from 8:30am - 5pm. We're also happy to work around your schedule - so if you can't make it during our office ours just let us know.

What if the school I'm looking for isn't listed among your partners?

The institutions on our partners list have granted us "priority status" and requested us to represent them in our regions. This implies that these universities are more responsive to our pupils than to other candidates. It also implies that at these institutions, we have a direct channel of contact. If a school you're interested in isn't on our list, it doesn't mean we won't be able to assist you. We can still help you compare course material, complete your application, and provide support until you receive your visa.

Can I apply for any course that am interested in, or is there a limit?

You can apply any course that you're passionate about. We have a wide range of courses that we assist our students in applying for those courses

Do you offer scholarships?

Full scholarships are uncommon, competitive, and awarded on the basis of merit. We do not advise you to rely on receiving a complete scholarship that will pay your tuition and living expenses. We have half tuition fee scholarships available on a regular basis, and they are also merit-based. If you receive one of these, you will still be responsible for your living expenses as well as the remaining tuition fees. We can help you with your application if you've found a scholarship you'd want to apply for. Uniserv does not grant scholarships; instead, we help financially supported students in obtaining international admission.

What are the requirements to study in Australia?

Ability to meet the program fees (varies depending on the course/program).
Good English command as per IELTS (Academic English) Band 6, Band 7 (if studying Nursing etc.).
Good grades in KCSE etc.
No long unexplainable gaps within your educational/career.

What are the requirements to study in Canada?

Be enrolled at a designated learning institution.
Show proof of funds to cover your tuition fees, living costs, return travel.
Have no criminal record.
Be in good health (you might need to complete a medical exam).
Prove that you will be leaving Canada after your studies.

What are the requirements to study in UK?

You will need to make sure you have a good level of English understanding and you can do this by taking one of the commonly accepted tests of English ability (i.e TOEFL, IELTS)
Be enrolled at a designated learning institution
Be in good health (you might need to complete a medical exam)
Show proof of funds to cover your tuition fees, living costs, return travel

Can I Study and Work in Australia?

Most student’s visas may allow students to work up to 40hrs a fortnight whilst the semester is in session and unlimited working hours whilst on breaks.For specific visas entitlements, refer to: Learn More

Can I Study and Work in the UK?

Yes, you can. Under current legal regulations in the UK you are allowed to find a part-time job while studying. As a government-sponsored international student who attends a course for 6 months or longer, you’re allowed to work up to 20 hours per week. However, make sure your university is listed on the list of recognized higher education providers in the UK.

Can I Study and Work in Canada?

You may be eligible to work in Canada while studying, if your study permit includes a condition that says you can work on or off campus. You must also meet all the other requirements. You can only start working in Canada when you start your study program. You can’t work before your studies begin.

Can I live and work in Australia after my studies?

After a minimum of a 2-4-year study program, the Dept of Home Affairs may grant a 2-3-year graduate visa to work and gain experience. For specific visas entitlements, Refer Here

Can I live and work in the Canada after my studies?

You can apply for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) to continue working in Canada after you graduate.

What does it cost to study abroad?

This cost varies widely, based on the program, the university’s ranking, the duration of the program, level of study, city of residence, type of accommodation chosen (i.e. shared, hostels, premium accommodation etc.), program work-load, personal effort, personal attitude and ability to be flexible (work across a wide range casual jobs).

Does AAA ASPIRE NEXT LEVEL offer the whole range of services?

Yes indeed, we work with our applicants through the entire process i.e. from Identification of your preferred study program, packaging your application, submission, letter of offer, COEs, assisting you to fulfilling conditions of offer, Submission of visa application and where required, using a registered migration agent, pre-travel de-briefing, meet and greet (where required) and arranging for preliminary accommodation etc.

When can I apply?

We recommend that you apply right-away to ensure the best chances of admission.